Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Development and validation of an ECG algorithm for identifying accessory pathway ablation site in wolff-parkinson-white syndrome.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 1998; 9: 2-12
- Right-sided free wall accessory pathway refractory to conventional catheter ablation: lessons from 3-dimensional electroanatomic mapping.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2010; 21: 1317-1324
- Differentiation of fasciculoventricular fibers from anteroseptal accessory pathways using the surface electrocardiogram.Heart Rhythm. 2019; 16: 1072-1079
- Fasciculoventricular pathways: clinical and electrophysiologic characteristics of a variant of preexcitation.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2003; 14: 1057-1063
- Fasciculoventricular bypass tracts: electrocardiographic and electrophysiologic features.J Arrhythmia. 2020; 36: 537-541
- Electrocardiogram in patients with fasciculoventricular pathways: a comparative study with anteroseptal and midseptal accessory pathways.Heart Rhythm. 2005; 2: 1-6
- Maximal pre-excitation based algorithm for localization of manifest accessory pathways in adults.JACC Clin Electrophysiol. 2018; 4: 1052-1061
- Role of mahaim fibers in cardiac arrhythmias in man.Circulation. 1981; 64: 176-189
- Ablation of multiple atrio-ventricular accessory pathways in a patient with syncope, atrial fibrillation and fasciculo-ventricular fibers.Rev Esp Cardiol. 1998; 51: 591-595
- Case report: an unusual case of fasciculoventricular pathway.Front Cardiovasc Med. 2022; 9818275