Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Utility of a novel rapid high-resolution mapping system in the catheter ablation of arrhythmias: an initial human experience of mapping the atria and the left ventricle.JACC Clin Electrophysiol. 2015; 1: 411-420
- Initial single Centre experience with the novel Rhythmia© high density mapping system in an all comer collective of 400 electrophysiological patients.Int J Cardiol. 2018; 272: 168-174
- Differentiating atrial tachycardias with centrifugal activation: lessons from high-resolution mapping.Heart Rhythm. 2021; 18: 1122-1131
- Pseudoblock of the posterior mitral line with epicardial bridging connections is a frequent cause of complex perimitral tachycardias.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2019; 12e006933
- Epicardial course of the musculature related to the great cardiac vein: anatomical considerations and clinical implications for mitral isthmus block after vein of Marshall ethanol infusion.Heart Rhythm. 2021; 18: 1951-1958
- Rapid high resolution electroanatomic mapping: evaluation of a new system in a canine atrial linear lesion model.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2012; 5: 417-424
- Systematic evaluation of high-resolution activation mapping to identify residual endocardial and epicardial conduction across the mitral isthmus.JACC Clin Electrophysiol. 2021; 7: 292-304