Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- 2016 ESC guidelines for the diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic heart failure: the task force for the diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic heart failure of the european Society of Cardiology (ESC) developed with the special contribution of the heart failure association (HFA) of the ESC.Eur Heart J. 2016; 37: 2129-2200
- Successful cardiac resynchronization therapy after heart transplantation.Europace. 2008; 10: 1024-1025
- Cardiac resynchronization therapy after atrioventricular node ablation for rapid atrial fibrillation in a heart transplant recipient with late allograft dysfunction.J Heart Lung Transplant. 2010; 29: 704-706
- Cardiac resynchronization treatment in a patient with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy after heart transplantation.Turk Kardiyol Dern Ars. 2013; 41: 72-74
- Accelerated graft dysfunction in heart transplant patients with persistent atrioventricular conduction block.Europace. 2016; 18: 1837-1841
- Cardiac implantable electronic devices following heart transplantation.JACC Clin Electrophysiol. 2020; 6: 1028-1042
- Biventricular pacing for atrioventricular block and systolic dysfunction.N Engl J Med. 2013; 368: 1585-1593
- Myocardial fibrosis assessment by LGE is a powerful predictor of ventricular tachyarrhythmias in ischemic and nonischemic LV dysfunction: a meta-analysis.JACC Cardiovasc Imaging. 2016; 9: 1046-1055
- Complications after cardiac implantable electronic device implantations: an analysis of a complete, nationwide cohort in Denmark.Eur Heart J. 2014; 35: 1186-1194
- Venous stenosis after transvenous lead placement: a study of outcomes and risk factors in 212 consecutive patients.J Am Heart Assoc. 2015; 4: e001878