Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Junctional rhythms and junctional tachycardia.Cardiac electrophysiology 4th ed. 2004; : 57
- Is it bradycardia or something else causing symptoms?.HeartRhythm Case Rep. 2018; 4: 601-603
- Heart rate monitoring on the stroke unit. What does heart beat tell about prognosis? An observational study.BMC Neurol. 2011; 11: 47
- Asymptomatic bradycardia due to rivastigmine in an elderly adult with lewy body dementia.J. Am. Geriatr. Soc. 2015; 63: 2648-2650
- Junctional rhythm with severe hypotension following infiltration of lidocaine containing epinephrine during dental surgery.J. Dent. Anesth Pain. Med. 2020; 20: 89-93
- The atrial kick: atrioventricular dyssynchrony causing paroxysms of hypotension in setting of acute left ventricular dysfunction.J. Am. Col.l Cardiol. 2018; 71: A2357
- Diagnosis and management of autonomic dysfunction in dementia syndromes.Curr. Treat. Options. Neurol. 2019; 21: 38