Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Nonpenetrating traumatic injury of the heart.Circulation. 1958; 18: 371-396
- 2015 ESC Guidelines for the management of infective endocarditis: The Task Force for the Management of Infective Endocarditis of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC). Endorsed by: European Association for Cardio-Thoracic Surgery (EACTS), the European Association of Nuclear Medicine (EANM).Eur. Heart J. 2015; 36: 3075-3128
- JCS 2017 guideline on prevention and treatment of infective endocarditis.Circ. J. 2019; 83: 1767-1809
- Rupture of the atrial septum and tricuspid valve after blunt chest trauma.Ann. Thorac. Surg. 1997; 64: 240-242
- Left atrial mural endocarditis secondary to mitral valve jet lesion.Circulation. 2015; 131: 1529-1530
- Staphylococcus aureus endocarditis: distinct mechanisms of bacterial adhesion to damaged and inflamed heart valves.Eur. Heart J. 2019; 40: 3248-3259
- Right-sided valvular endocarditis: etiology, diagnosis, and an approach to therapy.Am. Heart J. 1986; 111: 128-135
- Right-sided endocarditis in intravenous drug users. Prognostic features in 102 episodes.Ann. Intern Med. 1992; 117: 560-566