Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: present and future, with translation into contemporary cardiomyopathy cardiovascular medicine.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2014; 64: 83-99
- Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: distribution of disease genes, spectrum of mutations, and implications for a molecular diagnosis strategy.Circulation. 2003; 107: 2227-2232
- Fast and accurate short read alignment with burrows-wheeler transform.Bioinformatics. 2009; 25: 1754-1760
- A framework for variation discovery and genotyping using next-generation DNA sequencing data.Nat Genet. 2011; 43: 491-498
- Hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy.Lancet. 2017; 385: 1253-1267
- Mutations of the β myosin heavy chain gene in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: critical functional sites determine prognosis.Heart. 2003; 89: 1179-1185
- A myosin missense mutation, not a null allele, causes familial hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.Circulation. 1995; 91: 2911-2915
- Properties of mutant contractile proteins that cause hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.Cardiovasc Res. 1999; 44: 20-36
- ACMG laboratory quality assurance committee. Standards and guidelines for the interpretation of sequence variants: a joint consensus recommendation of the american College of Medical Genetics and Genomics and the Association for Molecular Pathology.Genet Med. 2015; 17: 405-424
- 2014 ESC guidelines on diagnosis and management of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: the task force for the diagnosis and Management of Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy of the european Society of Cardiology (ESC).Eur Heart J. 2014; 35: 2733-2779