Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- A systematic review and pooled analysis of CPR-associated cardiovascular and thoracic injuries.Resuscitation. 2014; 85 (Epub 2014 Feb 10. PMID: 24525116; PMCID: PMC4031922): 724-731https://doi.org/10.1016/j.resuscitation.2014.01.028
- Chest compression rates and survival following out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.Crit Care Med. 2015; 43 (PMID: 25565457): 840-848https://doi.org/10.1097/CCM.0000000000000824
- LUCAS II device for cardiopulmonary resuscitation in a nonselective out-of-hospital cardiac arrest population leads to worse 30-day survival rate than manual chest compressions.J Emerg Med. 2020; 59 (Epub 2020 Aug 5 PMID: 32771318): 673-679https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jemermed.2020.06.022
- Skeletal and soft tissue injuries after manual and mechanical chest compressions.Eur Heart J Qual Care Clin Outcomes. 2019; 5 (PMID: 30649242): 259-265https://doi.org/10.1093/ehjqcco/qcy062
- Safety of mechanical chest compression devices AutoPulse and LUCAS in cardiac arrest: a randomized clinical trial for non-inferiority.Eur Heart J. 2017; 38 (PMID: 29088439; PMCID: PMC5837501): 3006-3013https://doi.org/10.1093/eurheartj/ehx318
- Frequency and influencing factors of cardiopulmonary resuscitation-related injuries during implementation of the American Heart Association 2010 guidelines: a retrospective study based on autopsy and postmortem computed tomography.Int J Leg Med. 2017; 131 (Epub 2017 Sep 13 PMID: 28905100): 1655-1663https://doi.org/10.1007/s00414-017-1673-8
- Frequency and number of resuscitation related rib and sternum fractures are higher than generally considered.Resuscitation. 2015; 93 (Epub 2015 Mar 12 PMID: 25771500): 136-141https://doi.org/10.1016/j.resuscitation.2015.02.034
- Mechanical chest compressions and simultaneous defibrillation vs conventional cardiopulmonary resuscitation in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: the LINC randomized trial.JAMA. 2014; 311 (PMID: 24240611): 53-61https://doi.org/10.1001/jama.2013.282538
- Mechanical versus manual chest compression for out-of-hospital cardiac arrest (PARAMEDIC): a pragmatic, cluster randomised controlled trial.Lancet. 2015; 385 (Epub 2014 Nov 16 PMID: 25467566): 947-955https://doi.org/10.1016/S0140-6736(14)61886-9
- Clinical outcomes and complications in patients with cardiac arrest: comparison of manual chest compression versus use of Lucas device in cardiopulmonary resuscitation.JACC. 2021; 77: 3248