Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Congestion in heart failure: a contemporary look at physiology, diagnosis and treatment.Nat Rev Cardiol. 2020; 17: 641-655
- A novel approach to monitoring pulmonary congestion in heart failure: initial animal and clinical experiences using remote dielectric sensing technology.Congest Heart Fail. 2013; 19: 149-155
- Validation of remote dielectric sensing (ReDS) technology for quantification of lung fluid status: comparison to high resolution chest computed tomography in patients with and without acute heart failure.Int J Cardiol. 2016; 221: 841-846
- Association between lung fluid levels estimated by remote dielectric sensing values and invasive hemodynamic measurements.J Clin Med. 2022; 11: 1208
- Discordance between clinical assessment and invasive hemodynamics in patients with advanced heart failure.J Card Fail. 2020; 26: 128-135
- Adverse reactions to diuretics.Eur Heart J. 1992; 13: 96-103
- Interventions linked to decreased heart failure hospitalizations during ambulatory pulmonary artery pressure monitoring.JACC Heart Fail. 2016; 4: 333-344