Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Cortriatriatum: clinical, hemodynamic and pathological studies surgical correction in early life.Pediatrics. 1963; 31: 255-267
- Cor triatriatum; concerning the nature of an anomalous septum in the left auricle.Br Heart J. 1950; 12: 327-338
- Cor triatriatum sinistrum diagnosed in the adulthood: a systematic review.Heart. 2019; 105: 1197-1202
- Surgical repair of cor triatriatum sinister: the Mayo Clinic 50-year experience.Ann Thorac Surg. 2014; 97: 1659-1663
- Outcome after repair of cor triatriatum.Am J Cardiol. 2012; 109: 412-416
- Shone complex: an under-recognized congenital heart disease with substantial morbidity in adulthood.Can J Cardiol. 2017; 33: 253-259
- 2018 AHA/ACC guideline for the management of adults with congenital heart disease: a report of the american College of Cardiology/American Heart Association task force on clinical practice guidelines.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2019; 73: e81-e192
- Cor triatriatum: presentation, diagnosis and long-term surgical results.Ann Thorac Surg. 2005; 80: 1666-1671