- 1.Illustrate the clinical relevance and diagnosis of myocardial infarction without obstructive coronary artery disease (MINOCA).
- 2.Explain the role of cardiac magnetic resonance imaging in diagnosis and management of MINOCA.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Contemporary diagnosis and management of patients with myocardial infarction in the absence of obstructive coronary artery disease: a scientific statement from the American Heart Association.Circulation. 2019; 139: E891-E908
- Troponin-positive chest pain with unobstructed coronary arteries: incremental diagnostic value of cardiovascular magnetic resonance imaging.Eur Heart J Cardiovasc Imaging. 2016; 17 (Available from): 1146-1152
- Prognostic role of CMR and conventional risk factors in myocardial infarction with nonobstructed coronary arteries.JACC Cardiovasc Imaging. 2019; 12: 1973-1982
- 2020 ESC guidelines for the management of acute coronary syndromes in patients presenting without persistent ST-segment elevation.Eur Heart J. 2021; 42: 1229-1231
- Systematic review of patients presenting with suspected myocardial infarction and nonobstructive coronary arteries.Circulation. 2015; 131 (PMID: 25587100): 861-870https://doi.org/10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.114.011201
- Mechanisms of myocardial infarction in women without angiographically obstructive coronary artery disease.Circulation. 2011; 124 (Available from): 1414-1425
- Delayed enhancement and T2-weighted cardiovascular magnetic resonance imaging differentiate acute from chronic myocardial infarction.Circulation. 2004; 109 (Available from): 2411-2416
- Cardiovascular magnetic resonance in myocarditis: A JACC white paper.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2009; 53 (Available from: /pmc/articles/PMC2743893/): 1475-1487
- Cardiovascular magnetic resonance in myocardial infarction with non-obstructive coronary arteries patients: a review.World J Cardiol. 2020; 12 (PMID: 32774777; PMCID: PMC7383353): 248-261https://doi.org/10.4330/wjc.v12.i6.248