Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Frequency of primary tumors of the heart.Am J Cardiol. 1996; 77: 107
- Tumors of the heart and great vessels.in: Atlas of tumor pathology. 3rd series. vol. 16. Armed Forces Institute of Pathology, Washington DC1996: 1-11
- Papillary fibroelastoma growth: a retrospective follow-up study of patients with pathology-proven papillary fibroelastoma.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2021; 77: 2154-2155
- Clinical and echocardiographic characteristics of papillary fibroelastomas: a retrospective and prospective study in 162 patients.Circulation. 2001; 103: 2687-2693
- Rapid development of a papillary fibroelastoma in the aortic valve: report of a case.Surg Today. 2009; 39: 713-716
- Rapid development of a papillary fibroelastoma with associated thrombus: the role of transthoracic and transesophageal echocardiography.Echocardiography. 1997; 14: 287-292
- KRAS mutation in papillary fibroelastoma: a true cardiac neoplasm?.J Pathol Clin Res. 2017; 3: 100-104
- Cardiac papillary fibroelastoma.Ann Thorac Surg. 1995; 59: 538-541
- Cardiac papillary fibroelastoma: a comprehensive analysis of 725 cases.Am Heart J. 2003; 146: 404-410