Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Guidelines for the early management of patients with acute ischemic stroke: 2019 update to the 2018 guidelines for the early management of acute ischemic stroke: a guideline for healthcare professionals from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association.Stroke. 2019; 50: e344-e418
- Guidelines for mechanical thrombectomy in Japan, the fourth edition, March 2020: a guideline from the Japan Stroke Society, the Japan Neurosurgical Society, and the Japanese Society for Neuroendovascular Therapy.Neurol Med Chir (Tokyo). 2021; 61: 163-192
- 2021 ACC/AHA/SCAI guideline for coronary artery revascularization: executive summary: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association joint committee on clinical practice guidelines.Circulation. 2022; 145e4-17
- Japanese Circulation Society Joint Working Group. JCS 2018 guideline on diagnosis and treatment of acute coronary syndrome.Circ J. 2019; 83: 1085-1196
- Thrombus aspiration in ST-segment-elevation myocardial infarction: an individual patient meta-analysis: thrombectomy trialists collaboration.Circulation. 2017; 135: 143-152
- Thrombus aspiration in ST elevation myocardial infarction: comparative efficacy in patients treated early and late after onset of symptoms.Heart. 2010; 96: 1287-1290
- Thrombus aspiration therapy and coronary thrombus components in patients with acute ST-elevation myocardial infarction.J Atheroscler Thromb. 2013; 20: 524-537
- A prospective, first-in-human use of the NeVa mechanical thrombectomy device for patients with acute coronary syndromes.EuroIntervention. 2022; 18: 242-252
- Routine use of the "Penumbra" thrombectomy device in myocardial infarction: a real-world experience-ROPUST Study.J Interv Cardiol. 2022; 20225692964
- Successful endovascular treatment of simultaneous acute ischaemic stroke and hyperacute ST-elevation myocardial infarction: the first case report of a single-operator cardio-cerebral intervention.Eur Heart J Case Rep. 2021; 5ytab419