Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Baseline characteristics, management practices, and in-hospital outcomes of patients hospitalized with acute coronary syndromes in the Global Registry of Acute Coronary Events (GRACE).Am J Cardiol. 2002; 90: 358-363
- A composite view of cardiac rupture in the United States National Registry of Myocardial Infarction.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1996; 27: 1321-1326
- Right ventricular infarction.Cardiol Clin. 1992; 10: 69-90
- Right ventricular myocardial infarction with anterior wall left ventricular infarction: an autopsy study.Am Heart J. 1987; 113: 16-23
- Early revascularization is associated with improved survival in elderly patients with acute myocardial infarction complicated by cardiogenic shock: a report from the SHOCK Trial Registry.Eur Heart J. 2003; 24: 828-837
- Mechanical reperfusion in patients with acute myocardial infarction presenting more than 12 hours from symptom onset: a randomized controlled trial.JAMA. 2005; 293: 2865-2872
- Cardiac rupture in acute myocardial infarction: a reassessment.Am J Forensic Med Pathol. 2002; 23: 78-82
- Rare mechanical complication of myocardial infarction: isolated right ventricle free wall rupture.Singapore Med J. 2011; 52: e7-e9
- Left ventricular oozing rupture following acute myocardial infarction.Intern Med. 2008; 47: 1803-1805
- Scintigraphically detected predominant right ventricular dysfunction in acute myocardial infarction: clinical and hemodynamic correlates and implications for therapy and prognosis.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1985; 6: 1264-1272