Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Validation of remote dielectric sensing (ReDS™) technology for quantification of lung fluid status: comparison to high resolution chest computed tomography in patients with and without acute heart failure.Int J Cardiol. 2016; 221 (PMID: 27434357): 841-846https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijcard.2016.06.323
- Association between lung fluid levels estimated by remote dielectric sensing values and invasive hemodynamic measurements.J Clin Med. 2022; 11 (PMID: 35268298): 1208https://doi.org/10.3390/jcm11051208
- Validation of noninvasive remote dielectric sensing system to quantify lung fluid levels.J Clin Med. 2021; 11 (PMID: 35011905): 164https://doi.org/10.3390/jcm11010164
- Patient monitoring across the spectrum of heart failure disease management 10 years after the CHAMPION trial.ESC Heart Fail. 2021; 8 (PMID: 34390219): 3472-3482https://doi.org/10.1002/ehf2.13550
- Early use of remote dielectric sensing after hospitalization to reduce heart failure readmissions.ESC Heart Fail. 2021; 8 (PMID: 33336881): 1047-1054https://doi.org/10.1002/ehf2.13026
- Remote dielectric sensing for detecting pulmonary edema in the emergency department.Am J Emerg Med. 2022; 55 (PMID: 35245775): 11-15https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajem.2022.02.030
- Is worsening renal function an ominous prognostic sign in patients with acute heart failure? The role of congestion and its interaction with renal function.Circ Heart Fail. 2012; 5 (PMID: 22167320): 54-62https://doi.org/10.1161/CIRCHEARTFAILURE.111.963413
- Clinical course and predictive value of congestion during hospitalization in patients admitted for worsening signs and symptoms of heart failure with reduced ejection fraction: findings from the EVEREST trial.Eur Heart J. 2013; 34 (PMID: 23293303): 835-843https://doi.org/10.1093/eurheartj/ehs444
- Validation of inter-rater and intra-rater reliability of remote dielectric sensing measurement.Int Heart J. 2022; 63 (PMID: 35095079): 73-76https://doi.org/10.1536/ihj.21-663
☆Consent: informed consent was obtained from patients for publication of this case report.
☆☆Authors' contributions: TIm, ST, and KK assessed the patient and were involved in patient care. TIm and TIz drafted the manuscript. All authors read and approved the final version of the manuscript.