Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Haemodynamic definitions and updated clinical classification of pulmonary hypertension.Eur Respir J. 2019; 53: 1801913
- Portopulmonary hypertension in the current era of pulmonary hypertension management.J Hepatol. 2020; 73: 130-139
- Survival in portopulmonary hypertension: Mayo Clinic experience categorized by treatment subgroups.Am J Transplant. 2008; 8: 2445-2453
- Pulmonary hemodynamics and perioperative cardiopulmonary-related mortality in patients with portopulmonary hypertension undergoing liver transplantation.Liver Transpl. 2000; 6: 443-450
- 2020 ESC guidelines for the management of adult congenital heart disease.Eur Heart J. 2021; 42: 563-645
- Sensitivity of two-dimensional echocardiography in the direct visualization of atrial septal defect utilizing the subcostal approach: experience with 154 patients.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1983; 2: 127-135
- Detection of atrial septal defect by right sternal border echocardiography.Am J Cardiol. 1984; 54: 376-378
- The use of contrast echocardiography for the detection of cardiac shunts.Eur J Echocardiogr. 2007; 8: S2-S12
- Comprehensive assessment of morphology and severity of atrial septal defects in adults by CT.J Cardiovasc Comput Tomogr. 2015; 9: 354-361
- Vasomodulators and liver transplantation for portopulmonary hypertension: evidence from a systematic review and meta-analysis.Hepatology. 2020; 72: 1701-1716