Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Overview of OxLDL and its impact on cardiovascular health: focus on atherosclerosis.Front. Pharmacol. 2021; 11613780
- Angioscopic evaluation of spontaneously ruptured aortic plaques.J. Am. Coll. Cardiol. 2018; 71: 2893-2902
- Novel methods for detecting human cholesterol crystals from sampled blood.Lab. Med. 2022; 53: 255-261
- Debris collected in-situ from spontaneously ruptured atherosclerotic plaque invariably contains large cholesterol crystals and evidence of activation of innate inflammation: insights from non-obstructive general angioscopy.Atherosclerosis. 2022; 352: 96-102
- High-density lipoprotein reduces inflammation from cholesterol crystals by inhibiting inflammasome activation.Immunology. 2016; 149: 306-319
- Imaging mass spectrometry-based histopathologic examination of atherosclerotic lesions.Atherosclerosis. 2011; 217: 27-32
- Crystallopathies.N. Engl. J. Med. 2016; 23: 2465-2476
- Viewing atherosclerosis through a crystal lens: how the evolving structure of cholesterol crystals in atherosclerotic plaque alters its stability.J. Clin. Lipidol. 2020; 14: 619-630
- Macrophages in atherosclerosis regression.Arterioscler. Thromb. Vasc. Biol. 2020; 40: 20-33
- SREBP1 contributes to resolution of pro-inflammatory TLR4 signaling by reprogramming fatty acid metabolism.Cell Metab. 2017; 25: 412-427