Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Catheter ablation of ventricular tachycardia in patients with MitraClip device: preliminary findings.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2017; 28: 523-530
- Procedural and clinical outcomes after catheter ablation of unstable ventricular tachycardia supported by a percutaneous left ventricular assist device.Heart Rhythm. 2014; 11: 1122-1130
- Ventricular tachycardia ablation: past, present, and future perspectives.JACC Clin Electrophysiol. 2019; 5: 1363-1383