Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Protein C and antithrombin deficiency are important risk factors for deep vein thrombosis in japanese.J Thromb Haemost. 2004; 2: 528-530
- Deficiency of protein C in congenital thrombotic disease.J Clin Invest. 1981; 68: 1370-1373
- Natural anticoagulants deficiency and the risk of venous thromboembolism: a meta-analysis of observational studies.Thromb Res. 2015; 135: 923-932
- The nucleotide sequence of the gene for human protein C.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1985; 82: 4673-4677
- Thrombophilia testing and venous thrombosis.N Engl J Med. 2017; 377: 1177-1187
- Antithrombotic therapy for VTE disease: second update of the CHEST guideline and expert panel report.Chest. 2021; 160: e545-e608
- 2019 ESC guidelines for the diagnosis and management of acute pulmonary embolism developed in collaboration with the European Respiratory Society (ERS).Eur Heart J. 2020; 41: 543-603
- Endovascular thrombus removal for acute iliofemoral deep vein thrombosis.Circulation. 2019; 139: 1162-1173
- Oral apixaban for the treatment of acute venous thromboembolism.N Engl J Med. 2013; 369: 799-808