Abbreviations:TAVR (Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement), PTMC (Percutaneous Transvenous Mitral Commissurotomy), AS (Aortic Stenosis), MS (Mitral Stenosis)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Prevalence and outcomes of mitral stenosis in patients undergoing transcatheter aortic valve replacement: findings from the Society of Thoracic Surgeons/American College of Cardiology transcatheter valve therapies registry.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2018; 11: 693-702https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jcin.2018.01.245
- The clinical challenge of concomitant aortic and mitral valve stenosis.Acta Cardiol. 2016; 71: 3-6https://doi.org/10.2143/AC.71.1.3132091
- Aortic stenosis with other concomitant valvular disease: aortic regurgitation, mitral regurgitation, mitral stenosis, or tricuspid regurgitation.Cardiol Clin. 2020; 38: 33-46https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ccl.2019.09.002
- Outcome characteristics of multiple-valve surgery: comparison with single-valve procedures.Innovations (Phila). 2014; 9 (PMID: 24402042): 27-32https://doi.org/10.1097/IMI.0000000000000028
- Percutaneous double-valve balloon valvotomy for multivalve stenosis: immediate results and intermediate-term follow-up.Am Heart J. 1997; 133: 64-70https://doi.org/10.1016/S0002-8703(97)70249-7
- Concomitant transapical treatment of aortic stenosis and degenerated mitral bioprosthesis with two 29 mm Edwards sapien XT prostheses.J Invasive Cardiol. 2013; 25: 680-682
- ESC/EACTS guidelines for the management of valvular heart disease: the task force for the management of valvular heart disease of the european Society of Cardiology (ESC) and the european Association for Cardio-Thoracic Surgery (EACTS).Eur Heart J. 2017; 38: 2739-2791https://doi.org/10.1093/eurheartj/ehx391
- 2017 AHA/ACC focused update of the 2014 AHA /ACC guideline for the management of patients with valvular heart disease: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association task force on clinical practice guidelines..Circulation. 2017; 135: e1159-e1195