Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Predictors of late mortality in D-transposition of the great arteries after atrial switch repair: systematic review and meta-analysis.J Am Heart Assoc. 2019; 8e012932
- Incidence and results of reoperations following the senning operation: 27 years of follow-up in 314 patients at a single center.Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2008; 33: 1061-1067
- Severe right ventricular failure after mustard or senning operation. Two-stage repair: pulmonary artery banding and switch.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 1986; 92: 385-390
- Complete transposition of the great arteries: surgical concepts for patients with systemic right ventricular failure following intraatrial repair.Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2000; 48: 224-227
- Long-term outcome of arterial switch operation conversion after failed Senning/mustard procedure.Ann Thorac Surg. 2016; 102: 1573-1579
- Left ventricular retraining and late arterial switch for D-transposition of the great arteries.Ann Thorac Surg. 2015; 99: 1655-1661
- Long-term results of left ventricular reconditioning and anatomic correction for systemic right ventricular dysfunction after atrial switch procedures.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2004; 127: 975-981
- Guidelines for the treatment of pulmonary hypertension (JCS 2017/JPCPHS 2017).Circ J. 2019; 83: 842-945
- 2020 ESC guidelines for the management of adult congenital heart disease.Eur Heart J. 2021; 42: 563-645
- Arterial switch operation after mustard procedures in adult patients with transposition of the great arteries: is it time to revise our strategy?.Am Heart J. 2004; 147: E8