Abbreviations:NBTE (Nonbacterial thrombotic endocarditis), TV (Tricuspid valve), TR (Tricuspid regurgitation)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Nonbacterial thrombotic endocarditis in cancer patients: pathogenesis, diagnosis, and treatment.Oncologist. 2007; 12: 518-523
- Nonbacterial thrombotic endocarditis: a review.Am Heart J. 1987; 113: 773-784
- Non-bacterial thrombotic endocarditis.Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2007; 32: 696-701
- Non-bacterial thrombotic endocarditis manifested by ventricular fibrillation in a patient with low grade ovarian carcinoma: case report and literature review.Eur Heart J Case Rep. 2021; 5ytab120
- Extensive nonbacterial thrombotic endocarditis isolated to the tricuspid valve in primary antiphospholipid syndrome.J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 2010; 23: e5-e6
- Nonbacterial thrombotic endocarditis of the tricuspid valve in a male patient with antiphospholipid syndrome.Cureus. 2018; 10e2695
- A case of tricuspid valve non-bacterial thrombotic endocarditis presenting as pulmonary embolism in a patient with antiphospholipid antibody syndrome.BMJ Case Rep. 2018; 2018bcr2017223860
- Non-bacterial thrombotic endocarditis in a patient with pancreatic carcinoma.Echocardiography. 2021; 38: 1455-1458