Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The natural and unnatural history of the systemic right ventricle in adult survivors.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2013; 145: 1493-1501
- Management of systemic right ventricular failure in patients with congenitally corrected transposition of the great arteries.Circulation. 2016; 134: 1293-1302
- Randomized comparison of percutaneous repair and surgery for mitral regurgitation: 5-year results of EVEREST II.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2015; 66: 2844-2854
- Percutaneous edge-to-edge repair of tricuspid regurgitation in congenitally corrected transposition of the great arteries.Congenit Heart Dis. 2011; 6: 57-59
- Transcatheter treatment of severe tricuspid regurgitation with the edge-to-edge MitraClip technique.Circulation. 2017; 135: 1802-1814
- Congenitally corrected transposition of great arteries: surgical options for the failing right ventricle and/or severe tricuspid regurgitation.World J Pediatr Congenit Heart Surg. 2011; 2: 64-79
- Mechanical support for patients with congenitally corrected transposition of the great arteries and end-stage ventricular dysfunction.Semin Thorac Cardiovasc Surg Pediatr Card Surg Annu. 2019; 22: 66-73
- From tricuspid to double orifice morphology: percutaneous tricuspid regurgitation repair with the MitraClip device in congenitally corrected-transposition of great arteries.Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2017; 90: 432-436
- Percutaneous mitral valve repair vs. stand-alone medical therapy in patients with functional mitral regurgitation and heart failure.Cardiovasc Revasc Med. 2020; 21: 52-60
- Residual mitral valve regurgitation after percutaneous mitral valve repair with the MitraClip(R) system is a risk factor for adverse one-year outcome.Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2013; 81: 609-617