Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Stenting and medical therapy for atherosclerotic renal-artery stenosis.N Engl J Med. 2014; 370: 13-22
- Contrast-induced nephropathy: a clinical and evidence-based approach.Circulation. 2006; 113: 1799-1806
- Acute renal failure after coronary intervention: incidence, risk factors, and relationship to mortality.Am J Med. 1997; 103: 368-375
- Does safe dosing of iodinated contrast prevent contrast-induced acute kidney injury?.Circ Cardiovasc Interv. 2010; 3: 346-350
- Efficacy and safety of endovascular therapy by diluted contrast digital subtraction angiography in patients with chronic kidney disease.Heart Vessels. 2019; 34: 1740-1747
- CO2 angiography registry investigators. Endovascular therapy by CO2 angiography to prevent contrast-induced nephropathy in patients with chronic kidney disease: a prospective multicenter trial of CO2 angiography registry.Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2015; 85: 870-877
- Renal MR and CT angiography: current concepts.Abdom Imaging. 2007; 32: 407-420