Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Meta-analysis of peripheral or central extracorporeal membrane oxygenation in postcardiotomy and non-postcardiotomy shock.Ann Thorac Surg. 2019; 107: 311-321
- Left ventricular unloading during extracorporeal membrane oxygenation in patients with cardiogenic shock.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2019; 73: 654-662
- Concomitant implantation of Impella® on top of veno-arterial extracorporeal membrane oxygenation may improve survival of patients with cardiogenic shock.Eur J Heart Fail. 2017; 19: 404-412
- Simultaneous venoarterial extracorporeal membrane oxygenation and percutaneous left ventricular decompression therapy with Impella is associated with improved outcomes in refractory cardiogenic shock.ASAIO J. 2019; 65: 21-28
- Non-heart transplant surgical approaches with mitral valve operation and surgical ventricular reconstruction for non-ischaemic dilated cardiomyopathy: a Japanese multicenter study.Gen Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2021; 69: 679-689
- The impact of vascular complications on survival of patients on venoarterial extracorporeal membrane oxygenation.Ann Thorac Surg. 2016; 101: 1729-1734
- Association of use of an intravascular microaxial left ventricular assist device vs intra-aortic balloon pump with in-hospital mortality and major bleeding among patients with acute myocardial infarction complicated by cardiogenic shock.JAMA. 2020; 323: 734-745
- Maltais S. Development of acquired von Willebrand syndrome during short-term micro axial pump support: implications for bleeding in a patient bridged to a long-term continuous-flow left ventricular assist device.ASAIO J. 2014; 60: 355-357
- Acquired von Willebrand syndrome in cardiogenic shock patients on mechanical circulatory microaxial pump support.PLoS One. 2017; 12e0183193
- A case series of patients with left ventricular assist devices and concomitant mechanical heart valves.Artif Organs. 2020; 44: 1050-1054