- •To understand the potential risk and management of pseudoaneurysm which is associated with percutaneous catheterization.
- •To understand the treatment options for pseudoaneurysm with endovascular method.
- •To understand the technical tips about intervention to pseudoaneurysm.
- Clinical characteristics and surgical management of vascular complications in patients undergoing cardiac catheterization: interventional versus diagnostic procedures.J Vasc Surg. 1991; 13: 593-600
- Current treatment methods for postcatheterization pseudoaneurysms.J Vasc Interv Radiol. 2003; 14: 697-710
- Pseudoaneurysms of the femoral artery: recommendation for a method of repair.J R Coll Surg Edinb. 2001; 46: 195-197
- A novel interventional method for treating femoral pseudoaneurysms: results from a monocentric experience.EuroIntervention. 2017; 13: 366-370
- Predictors and impact of bleeding complications in percutaneous coronary intervention, acute coronary syndromes, and ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction.Am J Cardiol. 2009; 104: 9c-15c
- Femoral pseudoaneurysms post-cardiac catheterization surgically treated: evolution and prognosis.Interact Cardiovasc Thorac Surg. 2009; 8: 353-357
- A prospective study of ultrasound scan-guided thrombin injection of femoral pseudoaneurysm: a trend toward minimal medication.J Vasc Surg. 2002; 36: 779-782
- Percutaneous treatment of pseudoaneurysms using fibrin adhesive.Br J Radiol. 2001; 74: 690-694
- Thrombin injection and compression with removable guidewire in the treatment of postcatheterization femoral pseudoaneurysm.J Cardiovasc Surg. 2016; 57: 510-513
- Fatal complication after thrombin injection for post-catheterization femoral pseudoaneurysm.Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2011; 59: 372-375