Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Left ventricular papillary muscles: description of the normal and a survey of conditions causing them to be abnormal.Circulation. 1972; 46: 138-154
- Case report and review of nonischemic spontaneous papillary muscle rupture reports between 2000 and 2015.Echocardiography. 2017; 34: 786-790
- Gross and histological features of excised portions of posterior mitral leaflet in patients having operative repair of mitral valve prolapse and comments on the concept of missing(=ruptured) chordas.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2014; 63: 1667-1674
- Billowing, floppy, prolapsed or flail mitral valves?.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1985; 55: 501-502