- Richardson S.
- Hirsch J.S.
- Narasimhan M.
- Crawford J.M.
- McGinn T.
- Davidson K.W.
- Barnaby D.P.
- Becker L.B.
- Chelico J.D.
- Cohen S.L.
- Cookingham J.
- Coppa K.
- Diefenbach M.A.
- Dominello A.J.
- et al.
Presenting characteristics, comorbidities, and outcomes among 5700 patients hospitalized with COVID-19 in the New York City area.
Bedside insertion of cannulas for VV-ECMO
Declaration of Competing Interest
- Clinical features of patients infected with 2019 novel coronavirus in Wuhan, China.Lancet. 2020; 395: 497-506
- Presenting characteristics, comorbidities, and outcomes among 5700 patients hospitalized with COVID-19 in the New York City area.JAMA. 2020; 323: 2052-2059
- Factors associated with hospital admission and critical illness among 5279 people with coronavirus disease 2019 in New York City: prospective cohort study.BMJ. 2020; 369: m1966
- COVID-19 and ECMO: the interplay between coagulation and inflammation-a narrative review.Crit Care. 2020; 24: 205
- Bedside veno-venous ECMO cannulation: A pertinent strategy during the COVID-19 pandemic.J Card Surg. 2020; 35: 1180-1185
- Critical care transesophageal echocardiography in patients during the COVID-19 pandemic.J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 2020; 33: 1040-1047