Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Intra-cardiac thrombus in COVID-19 pandemic – case series and review.Eur J Cardiovasc Med. 2020; VI (Nov 23 Available from:)https://doi.org/10.5083/ejcm20424884.180http://www.healthcare-bulletin.com/journals/cardiovascular-medicine/the-european-journal-of-cardiovascular-medicine/details/article/intra-cardiac-thrombus-in-covid-19-pandemic-case-series-and-review/
- COVID-19, and acute pancreatitis: examining the causality.Nat Rev Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2021; 18: 3-4
- Systemic embolization from thrombus in normal left ventricles.Chest. 1988; 93: 441-442
- Left ventricular thrombus in the absence of detectable heart disease.Chest. 1989; 96: 426-427
- Massive mobile left ventricular thrombus in a patient with normal left ventricular systolic function.CASE. 2019; 3 (Phila): 277-279
- COVID-19-associated acute pancreatitis: a rare cause of acute abdomen.Radiol Case Rep. 2020; 15: 1601-1603
- Prevalence, risk factors, and outcomes of hospitalized patients with coronavirus disease 2019 presenting as acute pancreatitis.Gastroenterology. 2020; 159 (e2): 2226-2228
- Right atrium floating thrombus and bilateral pulmonary embolism in a patient with pancreatic pseudocyst.J Cardiol Cases. 2018; 18: 57-59
- Aortic thrombus in patients with severe COVID-19: review of three cases.J Thromb Thrombolysis. 2021; 51: 237-242
- Immunothrombosis in acute respiratory distress syndrome: cross talks between inflammation and coagulation.Respiration. 2017; 93: 212-225