Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Identification and management of right ventricular perforation using pacemaker and cardioverter-defibrillator leads: a case series and mini review.J Arrhythm. 2017; 33: 1-5
- Late perforation of a passively fixated pacemaker lead through the right ventricle. a report and review of literature.J Cardiol Cases. 2017; 16: 148-150
- Late perforation by cardiac implantable electronic device leads: clinical presentation, diagnostic clues, and management.Clin Cardiol. 2010; 33: 466-475
- Right ventricular and chest wall perforation caused by a permanent pacemaker lead after implantation.Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2017; 51: 188
- Left hemothorax: an unusual complication of delayed right ventricular perforation by a permanent pacemaker lead.J Card Surg. 2013; 28: 325-327
- Late left ventricular perforation by active fixation pacemaker lead implanted in the right ventricular septum.J Card Surg. 2012; 27: 530-531
- Right ventricular perforation by screw-in lead after permanent pacemaker implantation: a case report.J Cardiol. 2007; 50: 325-328
- Transvenous lead extraction in a patient with polysplenia and inferior vena cava defect.J Cardiol Cases. 2021; 23: 41-44
- Subacute presentation of right ventricular perforation after pacemaker implantation.Ann Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2013; 19: 73-75
- Minimally invasive robotically assisted repair of atrial perforation from a pacemaker lead.Int J Med Robot. 2012; 8: 243-246