Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Takotsubo cardiomyopathy: japanese perspective.Heart Fail Clin. 2013; 9: 243-247
- Epidemiology and clinical profile of Takotsubo cardiomyopathy.Circ J. 2014; 78: 2119-2128
- Basal Takotsubo syndrome with transient severe mitral regurgitation caused by drug use: a case report.Eur Heart J Case Rep. 2020; 4: 1-6
- Acute myocarditis presenting as a reverse Tako-Tsubo syndrome in a patient with SARS-CoV-2 respiratory infection.Eur Heart J. 2020; 41: 1861-1862
- Current state of knowledge on Takotsubo syndrome: a position statement from the taskforce on takotsubo syndrome of the heart failure association of the European society of cardiology.Eur J Heart Fail. 2016; 18: 8-27
- Reverse takotsubo cardiomyopathy: two case reports and review of the literature.J Med Case Rep. 2013; 7: 84
- Reverse or inverted takotsubo cardiomyopathy (reverse left ventricular apical ballooning syndrome) presents at a younger age compared with the mid or apical variant and is always associated with triggering stress.Congest Heart Fail. 2010; 16: 284-286
- Takotsubo cardiomyopathy or transient left ventricular apical ballooning syndrome: a systematic review.Int J Cardiol. 2008; 124: 283-292
- Prevalence, associated factors and management implications of left ventricular outflow tract obstruction in takotsubo cardiomyopathy: a two-year, two-center experience.BMC Cardiovasc Disord. 2014; 14: 147
- Anatomy of the mitral valve: understanding the mitral valve complex in mitral regurgitation.Eur J Echocardiogr. 2010; 11: 3-9